Operational graduate manager
SERVAIR , Nairobi - CDI
De Janvier 2019 à Aujourd'hui
SERVAIR is now a Gategroup member. Gategroup's Graduate Programme aims to gather talented individuals who have a passion for people and a genuine interest in working for the global leader in airline catering, retail-on-board, and hospitality products & services.
Gategroup's operational graduate programme has been designed to grow their next generation of operational leaders by giving them the practical experience and training needed for a management role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The Graduate will work through a structured and challenging 18 month programme, combining diverse on-the-job practical experience with a series of blended learning modules to develop and strengthen their professional knowledge and skills..
The tasks and responsibilities vary with each rotation and process. During the whole programme the Graduate is expected to:
* Learn rapidly when receiving on-the-job training and show a hands-on approach
* Pro-actively make decisions and solve complex problems
* Engage in knowledge sharing and networking with peers, mentors, and line managers and build relationships with Senior Leaders
* Develop and prove leadership skills to be able to take up a management role
* Show excellent communication skills and deal with multicultural issues and challenges
Français - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Chinois - Technique
Espagnol - Technique
Portugais - Notions