- Responsable du marketing
- Chef de projet
- Equipement électrique et électronique
- Aérospatial, Aéronautique
I am currently working in Schneider Electric under a VIE contract for EcoStruxure Asset Advisor, an IIoT Digital Asset Management solution, as a Marketing & Innovation Specialist in Boston.
I joined the team under a 18 months contract which is going to its end in February 2020. Thereby, I am actively seeking for opportunities in Europe in Marketing related roles and ideally close to offer/product management.
Intern in charge of international universities' partnerships
The Guinness Enterprise Centre , Dublin - Trainee
De Avril 2017 à Juillet 2017
The Guinness Enterprise Centre is the largest enterprise centre in Ireland. They are offering working space for ambitious and innovative companies with a vibrant entrepreneurial community. With around 200 startup companies and more then 500 people employed on-site, the GEC is the best place to grow in Ireland.
During this internship my work was mainly focus on:
- Developing international universities' partnerships with the GEC (HEC Paris, IE Business School, Cambridge Business School, Kellogg Chicago and many other ...). 15 agreements were signed from prestigious universies around the world.
- Project development for an alliance between students and startups
- Animation of the entrepreneurial community (Events for the entrepreneurs, welcoming delegations, etc.)
- Participation and animation of marketing meet-up with the startups
- Participation of the Dublin Business Innovation Centre (DBIC) events
- Involvement in the Futurescope event
DUT Technique de Commercialisation
IUT 2 Grenoble - Marketing
2013 à 2015
Point of sale marketing