- Ingénieur maintenance / logistique
- Chef de projet
- Environnement, Traitement des déchets, Eau
- Bâtiment et Travaux publics
I am a Junior Civil & Hydraulic engineer with recent experiences of work abroad (India, France) looking for opportunities in the field of Energy.
I am available in September 2015 and I can move all around the world.
I am currently working on a project of Rehabilitation & Improvement of 251 dams in India: I have good skills in dam safety, design flood review, modernization of dams, monitoring data and cost control.
I am a fast learner with strong critical-thinking, and also very sportive with team spirit.
Dam rehabilitation and improvement project
EGIS EAU , New delhi
De Avril 2014 à Aujourd'hui
The Dam Rehabilitation and Improvement Project (DRIP) has been initiated by the Central
Water Commission of India. It is a multi-facet 6 year programme of works being executed with the
assistance of the World Bank and Egis Eau.
The objectives of DRIP are to :
• Improve the safety and performance of selected existing dams and associated
appurtenances in a sustainable manner,
• Strengthen the institutional framework and developing capacities for evaluating,
implementing and monitoring dam safety improvements.
The Project has been adopted within five states namely Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Overall the four states cover a stock of some 1,231 large dams. 251 dams have been identified to have substantial need for rehabilitation and improvement.
They are subject to rehabilitation and improvement works under DRIP.
Egis is providing assistance to the Central Water Commission of India for the rehabilitation and the operational improvement of 251 dams in India.
My scope of works is:
• Monitoring data of 251 dams
• Writing of technical & overall progress reports
• Field missions with international experts
• Assistance to Works Supervision expert
• Preparation of meetings with World Bank experts
• Organization & attendance of Technical Committees
• Assisted the experts in many parts of Dams Safety Review such as desiltation, Instrumentation of dams, Emergency Actions Plan, Hazard categorization of dams, Dam Safety, Design flood review
Ecole Centrale Nantes - Génie Civil, Villes & Services durables
2010 à 2014